3. We provide an innovative alternative to the traditional, laminated "film + hot-melt + non-cloth" product - a non-laminated film, both embossed and concave relief, which we believe is the real "Cloth-Like Outer Cover" for baby diapers. Less material, no adhesive, more environment-friendly;
4. We treat our effluents "in-house";
5. We are committed to reducing energy consumption through various initiatives and improvements;
6. Our focus is on the loss reduction in the whole process, producing more with less;
7. As an effort to reduce our footprint to a minimum, we help maintaining a 140 hectare area of Atlantic Rainforest, home of wild animals and an incredible biodiversity.
We understand that planet Earth demands a mature, responsible standpoint concerning our Environment protection policies. We believe that today's generation did not receive the world as a heritage from our parents, but borrowed from our children and grandchildren, so we could take care of it, and return an improved world to them.
That is why we make every effort to develop products that are environmentally correct. These are some of the actions we have been taking:
1. We develop ever-thinner films while maintaining their technical features;
2. We provide films and packaging that are manufactured from renewable plant resin, generating CO2 in the cane cultivation process;